Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

MY DESIGN JOURNEY

I've been lost for sometime, and now, I think I've been found. I've found the girl I used to be - passionate, happy and satisfied. And the truth is that this joy comes only from learning design, all over, again. I've started from what seems like scratch to me. Learning new skills, solving design problems, recognizing gaps and reworking on them... again and again, without ever feeling tired is the best feeling. And although I wish I had started it all earlier, I'm glad I'm doing it now, rather than later.

My Design Journey is exactly what this blog is all about. I'm going to document some (if not all) of the things I learn as a student of design and arts. I try to be productive and learn new skills. To use the skills I have learnt to create artifacts, and even to just think practically while being creative. This journey until now, is fun, enriching and very satisfying.

I've also realized that the application of all the things I learn give me the confidence and motivation to continue learning, erring and exploring. And I'm going to do my best to keep learning and becoming a better designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment